Want to buy crypto? Check your Pitaka.
Users of the digital wallet Pitaka can now purchase cryptocurrencies using their debit cards, credit cards, GCash, Maya, GrabPay, and ShopeePay, Tetrix, the Filipino-led web3 company behind the digital wallet, has announced.
Tetrix partnered with Transak as its fiat on-ramp support.
Pitaka is a digital wallet that allows users to store their crypto assets and interact with NFT marketplaces, play and earn games, decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), and decentralized finance (DeFi) applications.
With Transak’s integration, users do not have to switch to another service and go through many intermediate steps to buy crypto.
“Transak is a trusted and reliable provider of fiat on-ramp services with a track record of successful partnerships with leading cryptocurrency companies. The integration of Transak’s fiat on-ramp is a key step in Pitaka’s mission to make it easy for users to buy, sell, and use cryptocurrencies,” said Ralph Acabado, founder and COO of Tetrix.
Here’s how to use Transak within Pitaka:
- Login into the Mobile Pitaka App.
- Navigate to the “Buy” section of the Pitaka platform.
- Select the cryptocurrency that you want to purchase and enter the amount that you want to buy.
- Follow the prompts to complete the Transak payment process. This may include entering your personal and financial information, as well as any additional security measures required by Transak.
- Once the payment has been completed and verified, the purchased cryptocurrency will be credited to your Pitaka account.